Design and arts around the world
Studying abroad provides you with the chance to dive deeper into the global curriculum, to understand the complexity of design and arts within an international context and to expand your creative network worldwide. Not only does study abroad challenge you as a person, but it also challenges your held assumptions about what it means to be a creative-minded person. It pushes your limits, your creativity and your arts and design thinking.
Steps to studying abroad:
- Speak to your academic advisor.
- Attend a Study Abroad 101 session.
- Attend a Financing Your Global Education program workshop.
- Make an appointment to speak to an international coordinator in the ASU Global Education Office.
- Make an application for the chosen program.
- Apply for scholarships.
- Have the academic advising form completed and signed by your advisor.