At Arizona State University, we use a platform called Handshake, which allows us to share your degree related job postings with students and alumni that meet your criteria. Below are the steps to share your open positions with our creatives.
1. Create a company handshake account & request to connect with ASU (and any other school of choice!). If you are not automatically approved by ASU, please ensure that you have the following: a non-personal email, a non-residential location and a functioning website with a careers page.
2. You will need to be listed an employee/teammate of the company via handshake so please ensure this is done as well. You can invite a team member but it is important that you & whoever else sets up a profile and is an active user as well.
3. Post the position on handshake including all the information you would include on a job description.
4. Let us know once it has been posted in case we missed it and send us the link of the posting via email so that we can share it with our students! email@example.com
5. From this point onward, students will reach out to you directly about any questions or apply if they are interested.