March 1, 2018
John Ericson, professor in the School of Music, recently released seven new and updated publications as Kindle e-books.
The books include:
- Introducing the Horn: Essentials for New Hornists and Their Teachers, third edition
- The Low Horn Boot Camp, second edition
- A Mello Catechism: A Guide to the World of Mellophones and Marching Horns, third edition
- Orchestra 101: Audition Preparation and an Introduction to Professional Orchestral Performance
- Playing Descant and Triple Horns: An Introduction to the use of Descant and Triple Horns, second edition
- Playing Natural Horn Today: An Introductory Guide and Method for the Modern Natural Hornist, second edition
- Playing the Wagner Tuba: A Handbook for Hornists, second edition
For more information, visit hornnotes.com.