Art and Architecture Tour with Wendell Burnette
Join us for an exclusive and in-depth tour highlighting many of Wendell Burnette’s signature spaces in the Phoenix area.
A self-taught architect with an internationally recognized body of work, Burnette has been based in Phoenix for over 20 years. Burnette’s studio is concerned with space, light, context and community.
In this tour, he will discuss his design philosophy and share the inside stories behind his work.
Tour locations include:
• Wendell Burnette Architects Studio (Phoenix)
• Burnette Residence (Phoenix)
• David Michael Miller Studio (Scottsdale)
• SOI 4 Bangkok Eatery (Scottsdale)
• Meredith Residence (Cave Creek)
• Dialogue House (Phoenix)
Tour begins Saturday, April 21 at 10 a.m. Please wear comfortable shoes.
Pre-purchased tickets are required. Cost is $150 per person. A portion of your ticket purchase benefits the ASU Art Museum ($70 FMV).